• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (March 2018)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Jhelom Soup Kitchen (Enoch)
Week 2: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Mole Hole Tavern (Jaden). Please meet at Dragonstone Hall by Ter Mur moongate for a tour of the village first.
Week 3: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 8:21 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James)
Week 4: March 18, 2018 - March 24, 2018:
Week 5: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Knights Rest (Aedon)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Judas, put the Rest down for Wednesday March 28th at 9pm est. If anyone does not get a week that wanted one, I will surrender the week to them.

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
March 6th Tuesday at please meet at DragonStone Hall by Ter Mur Moongate at 8:30 pm est we will wait here for most to arrive from there a tour of the Village ending at Mole Hole Tavern