• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule: (January 2019)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 9 p.m. Eastern Time: Garden of Everthorne (Glorfindel)
Week 2: Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time at the Lotus Tavern in Zento (Rhenze Dao)
Week 3: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 9 p.m. Eastern Time: The Mole Hole (Dagda)
Week 4: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 8:21 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James)
Week 5: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time: The Cabin (Garnet)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

To any returning players, your presence is more than wanted at these events, so please swing by to check out the current Catskills scene. Likewise, if you haven't hosted one of these before but are interested, feel free to do so. It really is open to anyone.

Last edited:

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is there anyway to find out the locations of these meeting places? A friend and I would like to attend these but have a hard time finding them.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there anyway to find out the locations of these meeting places? A friend and I would like to attend these but have a hard time finding them.
Sure thing. The easiest way is to give a shout out in the RP Community chat in game around when it starts. But if you want, I can try to get you runes ahead of time if you'd like.

Feel free to PM me here, ICQ me at #6082388, or send me a message on Discord at Judas#8175

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello I have a book in guild Hall in Ter Mur with most locations on 3rd floor , you still live in Ter Mur, Princess?