• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (February 2015)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here we go again:

Week 1: Friday, February 6, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.: Vesper Tavern (Zuckuss)
Week 2: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: The Knight's Rest (Aedon)
Week 3: Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.: Galehaven (Thom)
Week 4: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: Que's (James)

This month, the priority would go to: Vesper Tavern (Zuckuss), Galehaven (Thom), The Knight's Rest (Aedon), Que's (James), and Shattered Skull/Spiritwood Bakery (Gillian), as it's been the longest since they've hosted. If there's a leftover interest-wise, we can always just give them first priority come March.

Please pick your week (and indicate the time and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update the schedule accordingly.

And as always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is to make sure there is at least one tavern night per week in order to promote activity.

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Gillian. I'll wait until after James picks to set ours.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Elven Song Tavern & Inn, Luna will be happy to pick up any weeks that are not available to be claimed, or simply to be tossed into the rotation wherever we fall in upcoming months. We prefer to keep a 9:00pm ET ...to ensure our west coast players have access. Just cannot do the second Sat. of any month, but any Fri or Sun is good.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're going to go with 8 for our time I think Judas. Eban's kind of weird with his schedule sometimes but someone will be there to start it off if he's running late.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh*

I had worked late and was not able to be at my tavern tonight on time. My bad. We will reschedule.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Updated (I had forgotten to put the time for the Galehaven Taven Night on the 19th).