• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (December 2017)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Soup Kitchen at the Horses Head (Enoch)
Week 2: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 8:21 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James)
Week 3: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 9 p.m. Eastern Time: Knights Rest (Aedon)
Week 4: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 9 p.m. Eastern Time: Black Rain Castle (Daenyra)
Week 5: Tuesday, January 2, 2017 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time: Aulbrey (Lush House) - CANCELLED

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will take week 4 Judas
Thursday the 21st at 9 pm est.
Will be able to schedule around any events.

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id like to sign up for week 5 january 2nd Lush House 8pm eastern

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sure lets try Tuesday Dec 26th at 9 pm est. My place ( Black Rain Castle) (Daenys) fel Ice Island (I can friend any of you anytime ahead of time so you can use the teleporter in Luna to get there and you will be able to access others or I can set another Teleporter someplace at one you guys Taverns and make it public and just lock the front doors to just friends. Or Gates will be provided upon request in RP chat) A lil Thrill for the Holidays.

(Dagda and Roberto can also access people ahead of time or anytime if you see them around)

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes Yes , I am Daenyra I bid you Welcome to my Home, Come in, the Night Air is Chill and you must need to eat and rest ......

(Tuesday December 26th at 9 pm est.) * points to what Jaden said *

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
26001242_363551177442742_5144594330611309889_n.jpg Note that in the screen shot you can see a teleporter until after the house deco tour the Castle will be set to public and this is how you get to my Tavern night....but beware the castle sits on Ice Island and I have been killing undead and I believe now they Haunt Me and my Home