• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (April 2015)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another month:

Week 1: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: Luna Outreach Tavern (Inkboy)
Week 2: April 5, 2015-April 11, 2015
Week 3: Monday, April 13, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.: Shadow Moore (Penelope)
Week 4: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at TBD: Que's Tavern (James)
Week 5: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 10:00 p.m.: Hanse's Hotel (Hannes)

Since any order to the rotation has fallen off, I am just going to open it up to interested taverns on a first come, first serve basis without worrying about priorities. Please pick your week (and indicate the time and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly.

And as always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is to make sure there is at least one tavern night per week in order to promote activity.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Judas, I sometimes need a slight nudge to add these into the calendar as they get added in. If I forget its not intentional! Also can we start the post for May? See if we can get those dates in earlier? Thanks!