• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Tavern Night Knight's Rest INN 9-02-12

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Knight's Rest in yew will be opening its door's at 8pm est to the greater people's of catskills :) if you have any questions or idea's feel free to add/icq me 197-811-150

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well now! I happen to be one of the greater people's of Catskills!

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Aedon I'm going to have open tavern night every sunday at same time it was slow for the opening but i know there were alot of players busy for the hoilday. I hope to get to busy agin one day :p

G

Glowember

I plan on making a come back. I'd like to revive the United Blacksmiths of Britannia, so I'll try to come by and say hello! I remember UBB staging events all of the time...

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We would be honored by your vist as well as any of the UBB.

G

Glowember

Thank you SinDee. Sadly, I think I am the only one left. What sort of times are you guys looking at? I work until 7pm PST, and usually am not ready to sit down until after 8.. sadly, most everyone else is in bed by that time.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If PST is 3 hours behind I be more then happy to open the tavern up at 10 est this sunday I'll let my friends know.

G

Glowember

Please, don't go through any troubles! I personally still don't know if I can get my account up and running. I'll know tonight when I get home. Please just continue to go about things as you have already planned.

I do appreciate the thought. :) Such a nice person!

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about this if you get everything up and running and if you use icq hit me up on sunday and we can work somthing out 197-811-150

G

Glowember

I will see about getting ICQ back up and running. By the way, I logged into my character and was parked outside of the Knights Rest. Apparently I have been there before. I posted a note on your bulletin board, saying hi. :)