• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Taste Identification] Taste ID skill still locked?

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot get this skill past 75. I see in old threads that it was locked at this level for some reason, and presumably still is, but just wanted to make sure. Has anyone been able to get past 75 in the past two years?

F

Fink

Last I heard it was still impossible to raise beyond that point. Perhaps the satyr discord thing could get you over the hump? Or maybe a scroll of alacrity?

Good luck with it and let us know how you do. :thumbup1:

Inwe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked out the satyr discord thing and it seems to work. I was at 75 Taste ID and after discord went to 54. I then worked from 54 to 55 and then left the entrance to remove discord. I kept the gains and was at 76. I know the math changes with each session because of the 28% discord change so I haven't figured out the best time to stop/start the discord method but I'm going to keep trying.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Do note that a paragon will discord you even more than a normal one.