• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] target Macro

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi, ive had a search but cant find it.

I have an issue when setting up a target marco for it is set

Target nearest enemy
attack target

trouble is..it likes to attack my guildies :blushing: not very helpful if i help put one of them in stat

anyone have a nice marco for targeting?

T

Tukaram

My macro is very simple, only 2 steps. "Target Nearest Enemy" and "Attack Current Target".

That sounds exactly like what you are using. Mine works fine for me. I have no idea why it would attack guildmates. My son and I are in the same guild and both use this macro with no problems. Sorry, wish I could be of some help.

D

Diggity

I think the target system defines enemy as anything non blue/green to you. So in Felucca, your red guildie will get targetted by the target enemy actions. Even in tram, you will cycle thru reds (eg EV's) as enemies.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I had the same macro set up as tuk but as you say it targets my red guild mates. I have just had to change if to target nearest enemy and leave of attack current target....this slows me down tho. Oh well guess I'll have to live with it :-(

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it's pretty annoying!

Apart from targeting guildmates, it's a real pain that EVs are always targeted first, so I always end up running from the EVs of my mates instead of killing spawn. :(