• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tangled Sails

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Releasing the dragons had to come with consequence's. Daenyra had been perhaps much to bold taking the Governor seat, drawing to much attention to her poeple with her statements to the King at her first Governor meeting with firing the Rangers and throwing criminals into Destard to be eaten by the Dragons, whatever could she have been thinking. Her savage upbringing had jaded her soul had given her a wildness that had just mildly been tamed with her stay in Britannia. Yes she had come to terms with most of the rangers now and had even herself decided to place one as head Ranger of Skara as a law enforcer of the land there of. However since her run ins with Neira and the spell that had forced the nightmares upon her dreams at night , she had released the Dragons at night to guard her. At Black Rain Castle, in the old lands of Dagar Island, that was a fine desion, however when she stayed in Skara those nights the citizens shut their doors at dark to avoid the wrath of the Dragons. So far not many came to her and complained. The Dragons becoming used to freedom began to venture further and further from Skara before morning light. Then the morning came as Daenyra woke she could hear Drogon on the roof of the Inn, as she went to the window she could hear the thumping roll of something the Dragon had dropped on the roof, as she got to the window there falling from above was the bloodied human arm falling to the ground below. Making fast way to the outside of the Inn it was still extremely early and perhaps nobody had waken yet, Gathering the bloody arm within the sheets of her bed, Drogon landed with a hop from the roof to the ground, tangled on his wing the fragment of sails from a pirate ship. Wrapped around the Talon on one foot was fine jewelry , maybe plunder from a pirate raid. This must all be hiden and cleaned up. Perhaps its time she should lock up the Dragons at night. Red Skull Bay she had heard many stories about and it was not to far from Skara yet hopefully this wouldnt fall back upon her and the Dragons. She would not speak of this to anyone yet, and await to see what became of this....

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Trying to forget about the pirate incident I tried going home, home where I grew up. Only to find the man who had raised me had disappeared, calling for DragonStone Clan we went with in Shadowguard and brought him back safely. However in doing so now I have not seen my new young friend Huk, where could that boy have wandered off to. Then the horrid thought was resurfaced, what if the pirates have taken him. Nah why would pirates come to Ter Mur. However maybe knowing my disappointment in not finding the Gargoyle Princess maybe he has went there