• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taming whisper

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What level? Have a book of masteries, click on it and select taming. Ooen book and drag out whisper. Each level drops the recast time by 30 minutes, and unlocks other trainings

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Everything is better with pictures!

First, make sure the Taming mastery is selected in your book, so it will look like this:

1612761293413.png

If it doesn't, single Left click on the book
1612761333036.png

Then select your Taming Mastery

Once you do that, when you open your book, you will have access to the mastery skills.
1612761465833.png

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
Thank you
Okay dug back 5 pages and see that I need to do a quest to get a book.

Last edited:

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
Mastery Books? They are easy to get without the quest. People will give them to you for free also.

Took me 5 minutes to get the quest done. Question, how many Tamer primers are there ? I have collected I & II.
Ok found all the info on Masteries uo.com.

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Mastery Books? They are easy to get without the quest. People will give them to you for free also.

Took me 5 minutes to get the quest done. Question, how many Tamer primers are there ? I have collected I & II.
Ok found all the info on Masteries uo.com.
Yep..You need Primer level III : You may find one for sale, or spawn some bosses for it like the Turtle Spawn. Its a relatively rare drop from the boss.
But you can do ok with Lev I and II for now for training.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep..You need Primer level III : You may find one for sale, or spawn some bosses for it like the Turtle Spawn. Its a relatively rare drop from the boss.
But you can do ok with Lev I and II for now for training.
Of all the Tram Champs, the Dragon Turtle seems to have the highest chance of dropping Lvl 3 Primers. Over the years, i've seen at least 6-7 guildies of mine get a Lvl 3 Taming Primer from that Champ when i've ran it as a guild hunt.
Of course though, the Fel Champs have better odds of it.