• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taming Skill Needed?

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I had planned putting a cu on a piece mealed toon...and starting the animal training with 110 taming/105 lore on the 3 slot cu worked great. I got to 100% and bumped him to a 4 slot and started training again and he's contesting every one of my commands now. I lore him after each time he "listens" to my all kill command and hes dropping from wonderfully happy to extremely...literally every single time. Is there a set skill level i can assume will be safe if i take him to 5 slot? i.e. 110 taming/110 lore he'll listen to me 100% of the time?

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I had planned putting a cu on a piece mealed toon...and starting the animal training with 110 taming/105 lore on the 3 slot cu worked great. I got to 100% and bumped him to a 4 slot and started training again and he's contesting every one of my commands now. I lore him after each time he "listens" to my all kill command and hes dropping from wonderfully happy to extremely...literally every single time. Is there a set skill level i can assume will be safe if i take him to 5 slot? i.e. 110 taming/110 lore he'll listen to me 100% of the time?
At 120/120 my pet(s) will bark at me. Granted, it is a rare occurrence but happens none the less. I feed it and continue my path of destruction.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Minimum 108 taming and lore on a 5 slot Cu. You are lucky you did not lose it.

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would be interested in how to set up a macro for when they bark and turn grey in the heat of battle. Sometimes if my pet dies and I res mid battle, or after a few deaths, they get pissy.

115/120 still training Tame.

I set a macro but it fed myself instead. Not sure if there is one to xfer an item to pet?

Thx for any advice someone can give.