• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

taming bod question

B

biyu

im corious if theres away to know about what i should get fer taming various things--im on a shard (yaks) where we get 100 of like 8 or 9 skills from the start im looking to get things to raise my taming skill to like max if possable ive 2 lore+3 things from bods nope dont wear them

im on dooing one for walwrusses but has keb east is annoying to me an i want somewhere ill be remotely safe in the dragon an unis can take on most things there tho i dont tend to heal them(i have 4 bonded pets i "hunt" with 1 is a mount and im bonding some kitsunes and some outhers)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
you are on one of the free servers and I have no way of knowing what changes they have made to it but sounds like a lot ! you might try asking on the server you play on I am sure they can help you more than I can!

B

biyu

fwer the most part its fairly simalar far as i know im asking bout the stuff thatd be like hybred

--yaks has leashes an breeding an hydras added by my house at my request the tames have max levels i like unis an i can ice over my pets most are iced my 4 hunters are theres bio engeneering an yea quite afew unique things but theres alot thats like say hybred (the "normal" i was on till i dercided was toomuch a pain to be on there--small shards only fer me)

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry, but we can't help you with free shard support here. These forums are for discussion of the EA managed servers, not free ones. I'd suggest you follow Storm's advice.

Wenchy

B

biyu

im asking fer the BASIC info but saying im on another shard and know its likely semi diff

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, there are three obvious problems here.

Firstly, we don't know the shard you're talking about, so we can't advise you if we don't know our advice is correct.

Secondly, it's hard to understand your question. I'm guessing English isn't your first language. Unfortunately, if we don't know the shard, and can't understand your posts, it's very very hard to assist you.

Thirdly, there are rules on these forums that don't allow us to talk about free shards here.

Wenchy

B

biyu

the QUESTION is what various taming bods tend to get you as like payment thats ALL i care about

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA shards don't have taming bods. The only bods we have are for tailoring and smithing.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
EA shards don't have taming bods. The only bods we have are for tailoring and smithing.
would be interesting to to have those but I would rather have bods for the other craftsman like inscription alchemy etc

B

biyu

hmm i thought gamers/hybred was closest id get to ea an i thought they even had the taming bods (i just never had goodenough taming)

well gguess stfu time fer me LOL thanks fer the bit of info