• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Taming 3 mastery

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTB taming 3 mastery or masteries depending on price.

ICQ 296 296 473

Thanks

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
That's gonna be a tough find but I would announce it in game chat. There's many generous people on Legends. People don't seem to like vendors on Legends :p

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Haven't gotten one to drop in a long while.
I will be doing more spawns this weekend. May the RNG be with me so I get one for you.

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't gotten one to drop in a long while.
I will be doing more spawns this weekend. May the RNG be with me so I get one for you.

If you do happen to get one or more Zath I would appreciate it and will pay you for it. I know how you operate with that hole in your backpack that never seems to get fixed!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I do need a new, better turtle, so I will likely be running turtle spawn every day this week.
I will sacrifice a D12 to the RNG gods tomorrow for good luck...

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much Zath! I think I'm good on on taming 3's now. I was able to transfer to LS and eat a couple so this one was for my recently opened 3rd account.