• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamers Training Tuesday ( Jan 28th )

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'd like to hold a taming event of sorts on Tues Jan 28th at 8pm. What I am thinking is to take people who are training the taming skills into dungeons to practice up their taming. However I would like to have other professions come too, we could go into harder dungeons like Destard which will have other dragons and such attacking while the tamer is trying to tame their new pet.
Any suggestion or thoughts on this event?
Other than that, I hope to see you there!!!

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sending a reminder that tomorrow is the tamers hunt. My plan is to go into Destard, drakes require a skill of 84 to begin taming so if you are a tamer be to that skill percent. Those that come that are not tamers can help to keep tamers safe from other dragons attacking while they tame.