• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamers Rock!

A

Astryl

Yea? Maybe. Well sorta. Nah... Come here little tamers you, give me a hug. *huggles*

Support me in welcoming our latest dreadmare "pvp"er to Felucca... :bdh:

M

MoneyMaker

nerf one skill, nerf them all........... start fresh on a totally level playing field.

B

Beer_Cayse

knock everyone back to zero, take away PS, cut their gold (cash and check) to 1/10 of current balance.

Wonder how many would stay?

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gee, ruin up to twelve years of someone's life and wonder if they'll stick around to keep paying money to the people who did it. Gee, I wonder.

R

RichDC

Yea? Maybe. Well sorta. Nah... Come here little tamers you, give me a hug. *huggles*

Support me in welcoming our latest dreadmare "pvp"er to Felucca... :bdh:
Ok i play a tamer and i found this hilarious!!

Btw im not one of those tamers who thinks hes leet because of his pet, i have terrible lag, not great skill but an awesome dread mare!!coupled with my swords...pretty nasty.

Im still learning the arts of a necro mage, they my 2main chars.

B

Beer_Cayse

nah ... coulda suggested gold to 1% of current balance! <shrug> wouldn't bother me ... I left a month ago.

V

Vash TheStampede

Why not just play better or do something else?

I found that pic funny too btw. LOL:thumbsup: