• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Tamers Day" - sorry for the abuse of the news tag...

A

Adam Randall

As all of you might know,

friday, the 18th of april, is the inofficial "Tamer Day" - (invented by myself
)

We´ve been able to keep our Silver Steed alive for 8 weeks now but we won´t be able to keep it up any longer if not YOU join in our project!

So join in - tame and donate your animals to Moonglow Zoo...

REMEMBER ------------> TAMER DAY - Friday 18th of april

Thank you very much!

Adam Randall

I

imported_Legacyee

*adds name*

I'm in

Is this a monthly thing, (one day each month is Tamers day) and we can have food and drink for visitors.

*Looks like a lot of runes are needed*

P

Prudentis

I will try to come, but probably won't be able on friday.

But I'll make up for it on saturday. Just define a quota to be reached

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quota is easy: Everyone donates as much or as less they personaly want.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Is this a monthly thing, (one day each month is Tamers day) and we can have food and drink for visitors.

*Looks like a lot of runes are needed*

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me.

A

Adam Randall

sorry, that´s why i wrote INOFFICIAL infront

but i changed the subject...

G

Thank you, that's not a big problem, just... you know, our Medea might feel jelaous for a second or something

Just kidding, Medea has nothing to be jelaous of, she's an excellent reporter by her wn right.

G

Nah, no problems with jealousy here

On the other hand, we could use one or two more reporters for Drachenfels... *blinkblinkgrins*

G

Why don't you post a recruitment ad? There were models for those floating around and all...

A

Adam Randall

Dear friends of the Royal Britannian Zoo,

after receiving donations during the day, we were hit by the dayly decay just some minutes ago...

BUT: This won´t stop us - and hopefully not you, to continue to donate

We set up little bevarages for all participants and spectators - maybe you might take a seat and roll the dices while cheering our successful tamers?

So join in and have fun

Greetings

Adam Randall

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The decay is always to expect. So it might seem our work is wasted, its realy far from. About a dozen different people came to help during the day with gold and pets.
Our goal is not moving points up but its try to maintain a full Zoo. And where every other shard fails, we are holding up pretty nicely.

This week we had a risk to loose the silver steed. But 7 days later we not only where able to maintain our silver steed for the 9th week in a row, we also moved the points up to 16 million!
What not any other shard have done before! The graph shows it all nicely. Other shards peeked now and them too a full Zoo but what we done so far its realy amazing.

The Graphic shows nicely the upwards of the points of the last weeks.

I said it before, we show that not the size of the community matters but the heart. And Drachenfels sure rocks!