• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamer Stats

Elrohir

Visitor
Hi all, curious to hear what stat distributions everyone is running with.

I soulstone skills in/out on my tamer, but I’m always some form of a mage - ie tamer thunter, tamer bard, tamer mage. I want high str for up and carrying capacity, and I want high int for casting, MR and masteries - goal is to have at least enough MR to keep consume damage mastery perpetually up. I have 255 stats, and am contemplating going 120 str, 10 dex, 125 int, (presently 120/15/120). Any reason to run with more than 10 dex?

Do people run with ~15-25 dex for stam, so if they push mobs out of way (fel) or get hurt they still have a little buffer?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi all, curious to hear what stat distributions everyone is running with.

I soulstone skills in/out on my tamer, but I’m always some form of a mage - ie tamer thunter, tamer bard, tamer mage. I want high str for up and carrying capacity, and I want high int for casting, MR and masteries - goal is to have at least enough MR to keep consume damage mastery perpetually up. I have 255 stats, and am contemplating going 120 str, 10 dex, 125 int, (presently 120/15/120). Any reason to run with more than 10 dex?

Do people run with ~15-25 dex for stam, so if they push mobs out of way (fel) or get hurt they still have a little buffer?
Only 10 stamina naturally but do try to add some on suit

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
On my Mage/SW/Tamer I run natural 116/19/125 with 2 SR on my suit. I very seldom have a problem in Fel with push during PvM. When I ran less than 10 I had problems with push a good bit, but I do the mob spawn deal.

So I guess it depends on your playstyle. The few points I carry in extra dex are easily filled in the other areas by mods on suits/books etc.