• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamer-Palooza 2!!!

G

Yes we are nuts and are going to do it again!

On Sunday April 13, 2008 from 3PM to 5PM PST, ALL Tamers are invited to donate as many animals as possible to the Moonglow Zoo. The tamer with the most points at the end will win. Simple!

2M gold for 1st place
1M gold for 2nd place
500k gold for 3rd place

Not bad for 2 hours of work.

The fine print…..
1) NO Pre-Tames!!! (this is what caused such a lag the first time)
2) Tamers with donations are to enter through the southern entrance to the zoo and exit by the donation box.
3) No gold or check donations will count (but we encourage it for the benefit of the zoo)
4) Donors must be tamers and will have their skills checked on UO website
5) Donation points will count as the points for winning
6) All acceptable creatures are open for donation
7) Supplies of food, band aids, potions, etc. will be available at the Moonglow Zoo
8) In the event of a tie, CTDM Guild officers will make the final decision. No CTDM tamer can win but may participate for fun.
7) After the end of TAMER-PALOOZA there will be a pet parade from Grand Arena in Malas to the Luna stable at approximately 5:30PM PST.

Registration for TAMER-PALOOZA will be at the Grand Arena in Malas and begin at 2PM PST and end at 2:45PM. Registration will be done with a member of CTDM guild and is free. We then will move to the Moonglow Zoo to start verifying donations at 3PM. Donations only count if verified by a CTDM guild member. Contest closes at 5PM and prizes will be awarded back at the Grand Arena at 5:15PM.

The pet parade is open to all even if you chose not to compete in TAMER-PALOOZA. So come out and support the zoo, have some tamer fun with others, and show off your best pet.

Anybody who wishes to make a support donation please PM me.

Thanks for your support!

Lady Epona and Lord Yalp of CTDM guild

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHHOOOHOOO!!!!

I can't wait to do this again!! Was great fun last time.

S

stonecypher

Sounds Great! I'll be there
Was a lot of fun last time. And now that I see you are planning this again... I am planning myself to forgive you for your recent lack of playtime with us [MT]. *sniffle* hehe