• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Tamer Luck Suit Help with last 6 pieces!

madmack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I've got the following pieces for a Tamer/Mage Luck suit, and do not have any experience nor a crafter to finish the suit. I am on Atlantic just for reference.

I'm seeking out someone that would be able to help me with the last 6 pieces I'd need.

My current suit is:

Head - NEED
Neck - Mempo of Fortune
Torso - Armor of Fortune
Arms - NEED
Gloves - NEED
Legs - NEED
Feet - Soles of Providence
Sash - Britannian Guard Sash, Replica
Robe - Conj Luck Robe
Weapon - NEED
Shield - NEED
Ring/Brace - 400 Luck Combo Set
Talisman - Mana Phasing, 10% LRC MR 1
Waist - Tangle
Back - Not Sure yet

As you can see, I'm sitting at the following relative stats as is:

MR 10
FCR/FC 6/3
LRC 60
Resists:
17/14/13/13/19

I'm looking for Head, Arms, Gloves, Legs, Weapon and Shield.

I would like to obviously get 40% more LRC along with additional MR/LMC, with any additional Hit Points/Mana Increase as a bonus. Each piece would need 190 luck to complete the suit along with getting to all 70's resists. Race is Elf as well, so 75 on Energy.

Is there a crafter that would be willing to help me with the last 6 pieces of this set? If so, would Leather or Metal be better for the pieces?

Any questions feel free to ask, and if you're interested and have some good ideas, let me know your cost. Thanks a bunch!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would drop the armour of fortune and use a crafted part. You only loose 10 luck points but can get far nicer mods on a crafted chest like LMC or MR for example along with better resists. Just my opinion though.

madmack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good point on the chest piece. I've had the AoF around for a while, but I'd definitely consider another piece. Thanks!