• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamer/Archer seeks Guild

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one character, a lovely little Tamer/Archer. I tank with my Greater Dragon or my Dreadmare, and attack from the sidelines ;) Can rez humans and pets.​
Looking for a guild who may be looking to add a new member (Longtime UO player). I'm looking for a guild that likes to do spawns/boss hunts. I would also like to begin PVP.​
I play fairly often. I am 21 and female, I am respectable and funny (really!) and get along well with young and old alike.​
I feel like Im putting a dating ad up, LOL.​
Contact me either on shard as Harliquinn, I am on in the evening to early morning!​

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UWF is a great guild. If you would like to speak to an emmy i could arrange it. Do you use icq or anything? Hope you have a great day!!!

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would appreciate that! 435 429 902. Can see if I'm a good match 8) pretty sure I'm familiar with at least a few people in the guild, too.

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sent you a message on icq. We have a really great group of people. :) My icq is 390 486 100 please feel free to message me if you have any questions or anything. I hope you have a great day!