• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamer/Archer ELF. Help with Skill Set

One of out guys in the EPIC guild asked about this and I searched around and didnt find very much info on it. I found

Archery120
Tattics120
Anatomy100
Focus85
chivalry75
Animal Tamming120
Animal Lore100

But it was mentioned that the lore needed to be at least 110 or you would find it difficult keeping pets.

Anybody have any more info you help out ????

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
One of out guys in the EPIC guild asked about this and I searched around and didnt find very much info on it. I found

Archery120
Tattics120
Anatomy100
Focus85
chivalry75
Animal Tamming120
Animal Lore100

But it was mentioned that the lore needed to be at least 110 or you would find it difficult keeping pets.

Anybody have any more info you help out ????
Very easy to get there with jewelry and talisman I'd say a very viable template

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use studded or bone where I don't have named items.

I am tamer first so the Taming and lore are 120 real for consume.

I use disp quiver for archery skills. My Archer bard uses Headress also. Ring and Bracelets have skills.

I can run consume for 2 minutes or so. More when leeching mana with a slayer.

1643393106384.png

I use SSI city buff. Not active on pic.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You need an effective way to heal yourself. So try for 80 healing. I woukd look into hunters headress, disp quiver, and then jewels with with skills(anat, healing, vet, ect)

The archery mastery sucks, so the taming one is the way to go. Swap jewels for vet pet rez(only need 80 skill so 65 real and 15 jewel works).

Built right you can double a pets damage output with your archery, and now that bonded pets(non pack animals) dont go wild you could lower taming and lore to 110 each for extra build point, but i wouldnt.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My Archer/Tamer temp:

Taming
Lore
Vet
Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Chiv

I have 825+ skill points on it (including Stitchers Mitts, Hunters Head and Arms of Tactical Excellence). Very effective temp imo.. I did find 110 Tame and Lore was not good enough for the Level 5 pets. So I carry 115/115.

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here is my archer/tamer template.

The build heavily relies on gear. It has the flexibility to swap out Healing for Hiding or Swords for Archery. I think Swords might be slightly more practical for this build but I enjoy the playstyle of ranged better.

I mostly use a Rune Beetle for the Runic Corruption to make my shots hit harder. My backup is a Chiv/AI Cu.

I use Chiv to heal myself and also keep Divine Fury and Consecrate Weapon up 100% of the time. I run a full set of Slayer Yumi's for max swing speed. Keep in mind that double shot only works while mounted.

Tactics: 100 (90 real)
Chiv: 120 (105 real)
Animal Lore: 115
Animal Taming 115 (90 real)
Vet: 90 (+10 from enhanced bandies)
Archery: 120 (95 real)
Hiding: 100
Bush: 35