• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamed Bane Dragon

• Thread starter Lord GOD(GOD)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Tameables found at the area surrounding the Slasher Of Veils.

They need subduing before Taming, though theres no indication when that happens, I Tamed it redlined with about 30 hp left.

They lose their poison immunity when Tamed. Also lose (as far as I can tell) their ability to breath + poison while mounted but they can still breath + poison while attacking.

They can't be armoured.

Notice, they have no prefered food, this probably means you need to take part in the event, pushing one side back completely to get the Blackrock Stew, which is difficult to get, and if you need two of them (one before and one after a week) it could take a lot of effort.

Edit: Forgot to mention, they take 3 slots.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LG,

Cool - thanks for sharing the pic and stats. Did it spawn on the human/elf or gargoyle side of Slasher?

Will be interesting to see if they make that blackrock stew available after the event - otherwise using a bane dragon and keeping it wonderfully happy might be quite a challenge.

J

[JD]

could you clarify participation in the event? are the events still going on, and if so what are the events called so we can look for them to come to our server?

thanks

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

The details of the event are in the last patch notes. Its a war between Ophidians and Bane Chosen that takes place (apparently) anywhere in T2A (Lost Lands) (apparently because thats what it said but I've only found it in the desert from the Ophidian Temple back towards where the Desert champ spawn would be. Idk if its anywhere else.)

Each side has 3 waves, and front lines which need pushing back, to give loyalty to one side or the other (which also negatively affects loyalty for the other side). The Bane Chosen side has as two of its waves some Hell Hounds and some Bane Dragons, these ones are not tameable.

The tameable ones are in the ruins around the Slasher, Hell Hounds are on both sides, though the Bane Dragon I found was on the Underworld side.

I posted this in Uhall as well, so more people could get involved and find things out, so theres more questions and answers in that thread.

J

[JD]

stealthed around slasher area on sonoma, nothing
checked in t2a around desert to the temple, nothing
asked in global chat, nothing

patch notes say this is a test center event, yet people are saying they appear on their server (origin) and saw one other...

is this on production servers? what gives?

thanks

E

Emma Royds

seen a few of these been tamed, bumped into one lastnight when some guy ran up and casted an energy vortex and the dragon died, even i was annoyed and i was only watching, guess he was some adolescent schoolchild whose mad with the whole world

J

[JD]

lol thanks, i was going bonkers trying to find these on my shard. hope they come to production. ill hop onto TC to learn how things work, in the event it comes to live servers :)