• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Talking Statue

• Thread starter AmanitaMuscaria
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

AmanitaMuscaria

How does one provoke a two-story statue to talk. I have one of the "talking" ones, but it seems to only speak to random players. It doesn't seem to matter if one is a red or not, as I thought was the trigger.

Any thoughts?

T

The Home Guild

I have had several in my time...and found,they speak when it's a new char/person.. it worked once each time diff chars.. would never speak to me again,unless bud came in and walked by it.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

Thanks for the replies. The new character theory sounds about right... I had thought it just spoke to "evil" character, as it says something "threatening," but I think you might be right.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it also seems like some of them dont talk (like the duped ones).

But i am not sure about that

A

AmanitaMuscaria

Well, mine talks for sure. I wonder if the multitude of statutes at the Wintermoor towers talk as well...?

C

Chaosy

it also seems like some of them dont talk (like the duped ones).

But i am not sure about that
Actually, this statement is incorrect. There are talking versions in both unduped and duped ones. There was a long discussion about this in the rares forum awhile back.