• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Talk like an Orc Day, March 14th!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, as some of you may know, I have a character named Xug'Klerg, I roleplay one of the last and only Orcs on Pacific. I have recently gotten quite bored with my orc, as it is not fun when there is no one else around who is roleplaying or let alone, know how to speak Orcish, I barley get any responses in game when I go up to someone in character and speak Orcish, the average person usually says "Omg, speak english plz!!" It is quite sad the once great UO community has come to this, it saddens my heart. So I decided I will start hosting events at my house in Felucca that I call the Ogre. The first event I am hosting will be a talk like an Orc Day! I will be handing out orc masks, gear, and other things for those that participate, I will be giving out books to help you speak Orcish.. There will be all kinds of events going on the evening of March 14th, I will host a PvP tournament, the Orge is made to look like a tavern or barracks which was created for another roleplaying guild of mine.. The tavern inside will be open and there will be barmaids as well, roleplaying is optional although we prefer you stay in character.

Here is the location of the tavern of which this will be held.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me at my AIM: Eyrothath24, or give me a PM. We will also be handing out runes and making gates from Luna to the Tavern.. The event will be held at 6:00: PM Pacific..

Please note that this time may change, along with the date..