• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Offers On Some Mighty Fine Items

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my sales thread, I am taking offers on the following items. Please see the small, yet luxurious, list of items below.

A Staff Of The Seers Of The Moonstone
Season 8 Atlantic
1 of 9

Moonstone Staff.png

Lanuaria's Gift Of Healing
Season 14 Chesapeake
1 of 20

GiftofHealing1.png GiftofHealing2.png

Summer Solstice Brew
Season 8 Atlantic
1 of 10

SummerSolsticeB1.png SummerSolsticeB2.png

Forest Maintenance D(^o^)
Season 14 Mizuho
1 of 15

Forest Maintenance.png

A very special and fancy Magic Moments ring!
(Can be locked down all by itself, does not need to be in a container)

MM_Ring_2.png

A Wizards Hat Marked With A Corrupt Sigil Of The Blackrock Magi
Season 17 Pacific
1 of 30

BlackrockMagiHat.png

Boots Marked With A Corrupt Sigil Of The Blackrock Magi
Season 17 Pacific
1 of 30

BlackrockMagiboots.png

A Tattered Monk Robe
Season 2 Atlantic
1 of 4

TatteredMR.png

But thats not all! I also have a Soul Sepulcher on an auction safe in my front yard as we speak. It has a reserve of 1.5 P, but feel free to send me a message if you would like to discuss it. It's basically a small event item Soulforge.
SoulSepulcherSale2.png SoulSepulcherSale.png

My house is located directly across from the Moongate in Makoto-Jima and right next door to Goodman's Rune Library on Atlantic. As always, feel free to post here, message me on Stratics or message me on Discord with questions and what not. However, Discord is the quickest and easiest way to get a hold of me. Discord Athelas1752

Thanks!

SOLD

Pirate Boots

Last edited: