• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Offers On Possibly BEST ring in UO !

J

Jason88

I am currently taking offers on this ring.... 7 Mods and one of the Best to come out of Shame so far

ICQ me or PM me

Mana Regeneration 1
Hit Chance Increase 15%
Spell Damage Increase 18%
Faster Casting 1
Fast Cast Recovery 4
Lower Reagent Cost 10%
Damage Increase 25%

If you use a chaos shield with a mage (Spell Channeling, +1 Fast Cast, +2 Fast Cast Recovery, You will be at 2/6 before you even touch bracelet)

Whoa! This would be an amazing ring for any tank mage. It would be an awesome ring for a 120 Magery/120 Eval/120 Fencing/100 Scribe/100 Poisoning/120 Tactics or Resist, and 60 meditation.

You can Imbue 12% spell damage on your bracelet to give you the max 30% for pure mage without needing any sdi on your armor, and get the additional from 10% inscribe. You could also use the kryss for DP and armor ignore shots. You can really do anything and everything with this ring as it fits MULTIPLE templates.

ICQ 600-800-683

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Insane ring no doubt. However, this loot deal is getting out of hand, like the game wasn't item based enough they go and allow things like this? *sighs*

Good luck on the sell tho.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd be kind of interested in this as i have a temp like you describe with an already killer suit. Before i would see how i would build around the ring though, i'd be curious to hear what kind of ballpark price u are looking for, as you seem pretty pumped about it.