• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Offers on my 16x18 Atlantic Trinny Gate Tram House.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I really like my house and my location, but I recently bought a keep and I just have a little more than I need. If I can get a price that I like then I will let my Trinny gate house go. If the offers are low then I will just keep it and continue to use it as a vendor house. It gets lots of traffic, and my vendors there do great. I have some Luna vendors, but they honestly don't do as good as the ones at my house. That may just be because of repeat business, but it does work well as a vendor house. There are pictures below to give you an idea about the house. It is a 16x18 home. It is the closest house to Trinny gate Tram. As you can see in one of the pics...the vendors on the roof can just about be seen from the gate. Thank you for taking a look. Feel free to Comment, PM or ICQ me. The house is public if you would like to drop by and take a look at the place feel free.

The pictures of my house will look a little different now than when I took them. I have moved some of that stuff. Also feel free to take the house tele in the middle of the bottom floor to my Keep and check out my Old Clothing Collection Displayed on about 100 Mannequins. Thanks :)

Trinny House 1.png

Trinny house 2.png

Trinny House 3.png