• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking offers on Luna house.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, taking offers on 18x13 Luna house. It is located north west corner of Luna. Presently holds my library. Looking for highest bid this week. Thanks!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hello, taking offers on 18x13 Luna house. It is located north west corner of Luna. Presently holds my library. Looking for highest bid this week. Thanks!
I bid 150 mil!!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
lol you even lowball your "friends" you are truely a piece of work.. :thumbdown::thumbdown:
I am sorry. I didn't see an offer from you there. so your point in posting at all is?

An auctions got to start somwhere and I am sure none of us are stupid enough to believe that an offer of 150 mil would take a house of that order... Oh wait I forgot who I was talking to..

If your not bidding kindly move on :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

S

Salya Sin

First.. what's with all the property for sale? There is like... several different players posting? And two... Kelek... are you leaving us?

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First.. what's with all the property for sale? There is like... several different players posting? And two... Kelek... are you leaving us?
I thought that there was a section for selling elsewhere on Stratics. Lately it seems that this board has been a personal pitching board.

Come check out my vendors. I have yet to restock them in a month due to my lack of desire but have a look anyways:)

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there was a change to that some time ago! when the napa forum was pretty much dead air,,,

After a few weeks of running a Sell/buy thread, the population of Napa Valley has spoken. Buying and selling will be permitted in the Napa Valley Forum! :thumbup:

We will, however, monitor these types of posts just like any other post. We won't allow buying or selling for rl money, spam, or anything about exploited items.

Take care, and have fun!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that there was a section for selling elsewhere on Stratics. Lately it seems that this board has been a personal pitching board.

Come check out my vendors. I have yet to restock them in a month due to my lack of desire but have a look anyways:)
Bad Vibes </3

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No bad vibes other then some limited frustration. The above post clears it up though so that is good.

I can recall all the good PvP bashing threads that got closed due to nothing, IMO, and it seemed like the general postings here were getting feeble. Knowing that you can post about selling items here I shall attempt the utilize it to the best I can.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bad Vibes </3
I don't think he has bad vibes. I will tell you if you post something for sale on any of the other shards you immediately get a free ride off that shard onto one of the trade shards. I found that out first hand :)

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a couple but I think they are empty:) I have to fill one again but truthfully I've lacked the want to play much lately. I almost feel like I've reached a game end. I think that moving a char to a new shard and making a new list of chars might be fun...we shall see.

On a side note we could have a sticky thread for vendors or general sales instead of a page of this but I'm not really trying to hijack the thread.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sorry to see you go friend.... I will bid 320 mil. Where are we at with all this????

S

Salya Sin

Of course I do! Just kinda bored is all...:(
That bites! Well... make sure you still visit us on here! With my internet connection being all jacked up at the moment... I've not been able to get on UO... I'm hoping they are going to put in the new wiring next week!

Take care of yourself where ever it is that you end up Kelek.. we'll miss ya!

Q

quig

Just wondering if house is still for sale and what current offer is, my small guild is interested but have items and not a lot of gold. ty

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Salya, I really appreciate it. I will still be around on Napa just not with my main character. I will keep posting here with you guys tho! =) Going to Pacific btw. Bid on house is at 325 mill also.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna home sold! Now buy this nice ice island castle folks! Offer me gold or trades..

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha, well. is it in tram or fel? can you show it to me? and what's the current bid on it?