• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Offers on Invasion Spellbooks (Spellbook Discussion As well)

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey Everyone !

Got some Spellbooks im looking to unload. Taking offers on the books

To save on posts, the Repond 29 SDI- im looking for 60mil.

Will reduce price if you buy em all!

Books on ATL. gold needed on atlantic.

Repond 29 SDI/Elemental 29 SDI - Reserved by Finley

Attachments

Last edited:

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I threw some of the books on a vendor today on ATL to help sell em, fundraising at the moment.

I got that listed for 10mil on there, put a bunch up cheapest on ATL

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
29 SDI Elemental and Repond sold to Finley,

Rest placed on vendor, and did cheapest prices on Atlantic for em all. They can be found on Vendor Search. Vendors name is Xavier.

Lot of good ones left at fair prices. If you want to do bundle, I will reduce price. PM or Post offer

Side note: Kinda curious on these slayer books. Prices seeem super fair, I was hoping they would go for more considering scrapper prices, but all im seeing is scrappers being sold cheap, and invasion way cheaper, even if higher than 25 sdi. What are your thoughts? Im seeing 30sdi reponds going for under 100, that doesnt make sense considering what people paid for 25 sdi repond scrapper. Open to discussion, if my prices are fair, lemme know, if theyre too high, gimme **** about it :)

Last edited: