• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking Offers on Ice Cove Auction House & Rune Library

• Thread starter imported_lindylou
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_lindylou

As is...everything in it included. Contact with offer via PM or ICQ 1016544. Own a little part of Lake Austin History.

S

Slacktard

Hey!
Is that my reserved seat and book on the front porch still?
Hell that's gotta be worth and easy 50 mil alone.

I

imported_lindylou

Yup, it sure is! You should buy it so you can preserve your history. hehe

G

damn! If I had the gold, I'd start a new account just to get the place and lock it down. Oh well ...

I

imported_lindylou

If I could afford to keep it, I would but on a fixed income, some things have to go to keep up with the bills.

G

Understood.

BTW, I have discovered the limits to Bracelet of Health regen rate. 2 dragons in Destard ... doing fine I thought until I realized a Drake was being covered by them. The Drake was hammering me because of EoO on the Drags! BoH cannot keep up with that. <shrug> Oh well ... I did get them down tho.