• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking Offers On Fel Keep On Ice Isle

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Fel Keep On Ice Island

I have an original fel keep for sale on ice isle if anyone is interested. Send me a pm or post here and I will be glad to show you. This keep was placed when UO first began. Open water on one side, great location and almost no traffic. Taking offers of gold and would consider partial trade if you have something I need.

B

Budweiser KDL

I thought Keep's weren't created in UO untill after Tram. Yah untill then Larger Towers where the biggest house you could have.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This keep was home to the COS guild from long ago. I used to own the tower that was next door to it. I think they were both used by that guild. I didn't think you had been around since the beginning of time Bud!

D

Drazasamus

I thought Keep's weren't created in UO untill after Tram. Yah untill then Larger Towers where the biggest house you could have.
nope... castles and keeps were around before tram... just more expensive than anything else.... i knew a few guilds on nappa that RENTED a tower for a mil a month... which was crazy gold back then... this was back when people still went and got repairs at smith shops and all that fun stuff tho...

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This keep is still for sale. I will take gold or gold and items, especially if you have stag drops that I didn't get.