• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Offers on [Exceptional] Furniture Set. 13 Pieces by same crafter Ryo Hot

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I am going to be taking offers on an awesome set of items Made By Ryo Hot[Exceptional]. It is a 13 piece set made by him. From what I have seen collecting over the years and from checking out other peoples collections, this set is a very rare group of items. I am sure there is something else out there similar to this, but I haven't had the pleasure of seeing it. I say all that to say that I believe this is a pretty valuable and super cool thing to have as a set...so there is zero chance of me splitting it up. The 13 items are listed below:

A Table Made by Ryo Hot[Exceptional] x 4
A Stool Made by Ryo Hot[Exceptional] x 6
A Candlabra Made by Ryo Hot[Exceptional] x 1 <----- Candlabra is misspelled on the item as the correct spelling is Candelabra. All the older ones are this way I believe.
A Music Stand Made by Ryo Hot[Exceptional] x 1
A Easel with Canvas Made by Ryo Hot[Exceptional] x 1

Feel free to post, PM or ICQ me. I am not going to jump quick to sell this as I do not have a price in mind for it and intend to give anyone interested the chance to give a price. It may work out where I set up an auction, so keep that in mind. Thank you for checking it out. If you would like to see it in person, it is currently all set out in my house. My house is the 3rd home on the right if you follow the West road leaving Umbra.