• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Taking offers on crimmy

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Just seeing what the market is on these. Not sure if it's worth selling or not. Can message here or icq me at 490167982

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Virem how many EM drops do you have? or more importantly how cool looking are they?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not much into EM events I do not know what all look like, can ya post a pick or tell me what site covers those?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Not much into EM events I do not know what all look like, can ya post a pick or tell me what site covers those?
They are on display at the house east of the em house. So if you go out of Brit moongate and head towards the town it's the one on the side of the road

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just seeing what the market is on these. Not sure if it's worth selling or not. Can message here or icq me at 490167982

How much you charging to hear the story of how "you" got that crimmy ? :p

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aren't you a crafter on both accounts ? The story of how you acquired a Crimmy.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Crafter on one and caster on the other... got it from a bunny... called crimson bunny from the Easter event

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
But my wife is the crafter I try to be a good caster but normally stink at that

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
We gave it to my sister to let her use or sell it and she traded it for soulstones that she needed