• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking offers on Blaze Cu on Catskills...

B

Bill420

HB is still at 130mil, buyout set at 200mil. I do accept certain items for trade, preferably ones that add to a characters value (artifacts, event items with resist and so on..) Taking offers until Sept. 3 unless buyout is met.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you post a screen shot of the stats of this animal?

G

He's already posted I don't know why he made a new thread.

How long are you going to be selling this for or are you only accepting the BO?

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, oops.

I never remember things.

Where am I now?

B

Bill420

Here are the stats of the cu.

Hits:572
Stamina:105
Mana:287

Physical-56
Fire-33
Cold-74
Poison-43
Energy-81

Im taking offers until sept.3 which I stated in first message, and I made new thread to get it back on the board.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It never left. You can just post on the bottom of your old thread to get it back into public view.

This is mostly for the trade boards, as bumping isn't looked at favorably on most of the other ones. However, it works better to bump a sale thread if it is still active, I think.

Just make sure it's not excessive, such as bumping every day without updating anything or waiting till it dropped off the first page.

B

Bill420

Oh ok, ty for the info and I appologize! ps.. my icq is 168257120 and I will also trade for a tram castle on cats!