• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking offers on Atl fel brit gate house

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Selling the house directly north of fel brit gate on Atl, please post offers here. I am not in a rush to sell and the house will be emptied prior to the sale.

Thank you

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No set price, taking reasonable offers. The first appealing offer gets it.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That house is worth more then 285 mill because you will be my neighbor.

Bear

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The house is now empty and ready for sale.
I didn't want to run this as an auction specifically, but rather than leave everyone hanging I will check for the highest offer when I get home tomorrow night around 10pm EST to complete the sale.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
360 Mil, Bidding for my guildmate who wants it.
The 360 proxy bid takes it pending contact from your friend. Please have him/her add me to discord Giggles#9890 or icq (less used) at 680506172 and message me the name so I know who will be contacting me.

Thanks everyone for your interest. I will contact the second-highest bidder in a few days if no contact is made from the proxy bid.

Last edited: