• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking Offers on Acid Proof Robe - Free Xfer to any shard!

G

Taking Offers on an Acid Proof Robe

Gold or USD offers are both welcome with an exchange rate of 2$/mil.

I will accept paypal payment only from individuals I have dealt with in the past.

Free transfer to any shard for the buyer of the acid proof robe.

247-299-718

Acid Proof Robe - Buyout 250m - <font color="red"> SOLD </font>

[12] - 4 fire resist - original color was dark grey similar to the bod reward or vet reward robe.

G

*poke*

How much did that verite cap sell for?
I've got one or two similar items and a shadow iron bustier.
Always wondered if they had real value or not.

J

JustinKatzWR1

What have the Djin* rings been going for regularly. There are a mighty good amount of them out there due to unethical people if I recall. Item was all over that "widely duped" item list right?

G

Yah from my understanding they were duped pretty heavily, and were for sale on almost every luna vendor for awhile. I purchased mine from Xel Naga sometime towards the begining of last summer. So it wasn't from one of the vendors, but I'm not aware of whom he purchased it from.

The last time I saw one being sold it went for around 75m or so, but according to Treyster theyre going for around 50m currently.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50-75m is avr price.....still see them on luna vends every now and then for that price....same with shrouds of deciet, wall blood tile etc

G

Fair enough, and can't say it particuarly suprises me either considering the sheer number of them that were available for a time. Mine is set at a 75m buyout but as the original post says I'm willing to negotiate

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Royal Guard Bow

A Container of Dark Energy from Umbra University

Servant of Tal'keesh

An Apprentice's Staff Writhring with Stored Power

Marble Table piece

Prices?....im somewhat interested in those heh

G

I got bored of people not buying anything, so I dropped the buy outs for the time being, and I'm accepting offers.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what is the hue of that robe? I haven't seen that color. something special?

G

Acid proof robes are dyable, I just happened to accidentally dye mine one nite while playing with the colors of my doublet and kilt. It's probably the only one of the 12, or one of very few of the 12 that exist that has been dyed. The color based on your computer and tint settings and all that could appear differently then from mine, but based on the slot on the dye tub color chart and the tint bar at the bottom would be sigil

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah it just looks like its purple with a hint of blue to me.

might be my screen because I haven't seen anything sigil on it yet :p

G

sigil is created through the combination of purple and blue. If you recreated it on a dye tub yould actually be using one of the blue columns and then using the tone bar at the bottom to lighten the color by pulling it almost completely to the right.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I know which hue is sigil it's just that I haven't seen any on the new monitor. but I switched to the old CRT and noticed how much difference it was.

2 color on top from left and one pull b4 the brightest contrast i think

Heres a pic if anyone wants to know

S

Soam414

this is the longest running auction i've ever seen I feel sorry for the high bidder.

G

The high bidder defaulted after we had made arrangements for the trade, so after the past month of not putting any effort into it, I'm pushing it again...the new high bid is from today....

S

Soam414

it's okay
my post was rude anyway. just surprised to see it going on for so long.

G

It's ok, no offense taken, and besides it was a valid point. To the casual observer who doesn't know me well, and talk to me on a regular basis how would they be aware of the situation regarding the item.

G

Not to mention he got hacked and got stripped of a ton of stuff. Any weaker willed person would have said "screw this" and quit that same day. I'm surprised to even see people attempting to recover from things like this.

GL on selling to non-deadbeat bidders.

G

Thanks!

I'ld tell ya that I almost did say screw it, but since you already know that I won't bore you with the details all over....