• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Taking offers on a nice composite bow.

N

Noobish Noob

AUCTION ENDED... HIGH BID 200 MIL

Balanced
Hit Lightning 50%
Hit Chance 14%
Swing Speed Increase 35%
Damage Increase 36%

Bow is located on PAC

N

Noobish Noob

I will keep the auction running through the weekend. I will try to post a pic when I find an image host that I trust. Any ideas?

My ICQ# is 476-261-104 if you wish to contact me directly.

N

Noobish Noob

I will post a pic tonight.
High bid is 50 mil so far.

J

jeffk410

oh my god i am goign to kill myself. Ive icqed this guy like 3 times ive posted on here he doesnt get back to me! lol and then he posted on my thread telling me to look at this one. Ive been trying to contact you sir!

N

Noobish Noob

Sorry, I opened my ICQ at work and it ate my incoming messages before shutting itself down. Please send again.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well im going to need to work tomorrow night and wont be able to bid anymore so ill just put my high bid out there i bid 200 million

N

Noobish Noob

Auction has ended. Bow goes to Yardman for high bid of 200 mil. Thanks for bidding. Good luck with the bow....you'll shoot yer eye out kid.