• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Atlantic] Taking offers on a 4.7 star Greater Dragon

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am currently taking offers on a Greater Dragon. This pet is located on Atlantic, and all offers must be available on Atlantic. This is a rare find, but I am making it available for the right price. I do not have a buyout set in mind. I will consider high end property (on Atlantic) or gold. May consider a few other items.

Greater Dragon - Pet Power Calculator Rating 4.7
It is untrained, but here are his max stats when fully trained.
Hit Points: 962
Str/Dex/Int: 616 / 125 / 594
Resists: 85 / 89 / 52 / 58 / 75

Skills:
Wrestling: 117
Tactics: 109.5
Resist: 124.8
Anatomy: 100
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 110.2
Eval Int: 100
Meditation: 100

Pls post replies, send pm's or msg me via ICQ at 33502723

Last edited:

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The next offer, not sure how legitimate it is. The guy seemed upset that I wouldn't take it as a buyout. Ethy tiger, epaullete, sonama mesanna lantern and a crimmy. Not sure the total value on that, but it was offered. I chose not to sell it right there.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The next offer, not sure how legitimate it is. The guy seemed upset that I wouldn't take it as a buyout. Ethy tiger, epaullete, sonama mesanna lantern and a crimmy. Not sure the total value on that, but it was offered. I chose not to sell it right there.
Wow that's a good offer! What kind of price did you have in mind if you turned that down. I would say the above is over 300m worth of items.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No kidding. I would have taken that in a heartbeat. I mean the drag is nice, but he's not that overwhelming nice....

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The three weeks I've been back, I have only seen one ethy tiger sell, and the person sold it for 175mil. The market seems saturated with the other items.