• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking Offers on 18x18 Located On Marble (Mith) Isle-History on Island

G

Taking offers of gold or trade on this secluded 18x18 located on Marble (Mith) Isle. PM me, I'll be glad to show you the house.

G

Castle will never fall and it never belonged to Morpheus. I am Lady Destiny Tamer of Napa and I was there with him when he placed the castle and also my tower that sits behind it when tram came into existence. The house to my east belonged to his brother. The house to my west belongs to a very old time uo player whom I haven't seen for years. The house on the corner belonged to Jynxx who still does play uo but like us all took a break and now doesn't live on Marble Isle anymore but does still play uo. The first night of Tram was probably the wildest night of uo history. He was placing the castle, I was placing the tower, Lord Bobfromacounting was placing another castle off the Isle and we were all just hoping to not loose connection that night. We are all still rl friends and I speak to them often. The 18x18 I have for sale is also a house he (the owner of the castle) designed for me and I have used it for storage for years. I just don't need it anymore. Now there is the history of Marble Island Tram on Napa.

G

Don't mind Velis, his recollection of anything that happened on Napa is never correct.

G

LOL it's okay, there are very few of us oldies left and less that remember the first night of Tram. I just got back from a 2 year absence myself as u know

G

Don't mind Elb, he just likes to troll my posts, and is the laughing stock of the PvP Community. I've been playing far longer than Elb has.
I remember the utter chaos and complete lagfest that was the day Tram was implemented. The lag was so damn horrible you could barely move (DSL/Cable wasn't really out to the masses yet except for in California) and were constantly crashing/getting kicked because of the server overloading and getting full. Everyone was in a rush to place a large house.
I know Jynxx, and know he's back, me and him talk sometimes on ICQ and in Game about the good old days. We occasionally hunt Miasmas together. I was an Elder in S/S back when he was the GM of it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Don't mind Elb, he just likes to troll my posts, and is the laughing stock of the PvP Community.

[/ QUOTE ]

We did not know you were a member of the PvP community, so how would you even know?

<blockquote><hr>

I've been playing far longer than Elb has.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubtful. Why do none of us remember you? Now tell us you were "in the beta" just like the 382,947 other people who make that claim though weren't.

G

Okay don't trash my post with all the male egos lol. Just be nice and take him to Fel and PK him. Ahh Fel the place with all the memories, I miss those days.

G

I would love to have an 18x18 on that island, only issue is I'd have to lose my 18x18 that I just finished, to take over a new spot. I myself was to busy mining ingots to sale for gold just to help a friend afford a small tower when trammel opened up. That sucked, sucked even more to have to go kill a bunch of crap in the woods to find moonstones. On another note, I was digging for tax files the other day and came accross a folder with all my old uo notes. Inside was a page with all the moongate times written in it. Those were the days.

G

I do believe we were talking about the "History" of the houses, and your ability to leave complete blanks in your stories.

Destiny is selling it, if you want it buy it, if not....shoo!

G

Oh it's okay, I love to hear about the old times
I don't mind anyone sharing stories as long as no one bashes badly lol. I know that is always part of this game, isn't it? I'm in no hurry to sell, but it is a very nice house for someone that would love it as I have. Thanks for the support El!!!

Des

L

legs

I am looking for the teleporter from Trinsic to the player town of Mith......... I do hope it hasn't been deleted...... i scoured trinsic and could not find it.

Can anyone tell me what is going on there now? I havn't been there for a couple of months, but do visit from time to time..........

thanks.

G

I think that teleporter may only be for the island of mith in Felucca.