• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Taking Offers on 10 Mod Legendary EPIC Jewl! (must see)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Believe it or not, i pulled it of a Baracoon and was shocked when i saw it. Only with 220 luck, with all the spawns Ive done and champs killed never seen anything like this item.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Turning this into and Auction that will end on Monday July 6th at 12pm eastern during the day, i will have the item by then on Atl, payment needs to be there as well. 10min rule applies at end of auction. Good Luck to all and enjoy the auction guys.

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
this bracelet is worth a bil easy, best dexxer brace in game, noone can beat this, very impressed.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this bracelet is worth a bil easy, best dexxer brace in game, noone can beat this, very impressed.
You are probably right but I would still want SDI instead of lmc, lmc is usually all on the suit, suffice to say I can't afford it either way.

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes but the lmc is nice either way , more room to swap out on a peice with another mod, eater anything you want! but yes SDI would be extremely crazy on that brace.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Truly epic piece!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Tyvm for all the nice compliments, and yes i agree too it is an epic one, and i doubt ill have too many luck ass pulls like it, especially of a Champion inn the game. I see and have done prob hundreds of spawns, and this first one like it ive seen drop.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Let's keep this about the item, not about other posters. Thanks.