• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic TAKING OFFER ON 2480 Luck Suit

Britany spears

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am taking offers on my Luck suit MODS ARE( 2480 luck,38 dci, 28 Lmc, 100 Lrc, 2/6 casting(full sc) Mr 10 some other mods also. Please no low balls suit took forever to make and its not cheap! comes with everything.(With alil bit a work can make better shield with lmc and less dci) This is a Full med Leather suit.

Feel Free to offer here on icq 621 970 305

Britany spears

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oooo, Interrested.

Ballpark figure? On Atlantic?
i really dont know like i said this suit cost alot to build and alot of time. just testing waters. it has all the arties, novo set,aof,mempo,quiver,leutenant sash,minax,luck tali everything :)

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, im interrested, but no idea on value, so need to wait for other opinions/offers then i guess