• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Taking Bids - 82 Resists, LRC 20%, MR 1 Leggings

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

These are on Pacific, so don't bid on them if you can't pick them up.

The Minimum I'll even consider is 25m or the equivalent in US dollars (via Paypal at $1 per million), so please only PM me with serious bids.

L

Limlight

Certainly nice. Might have a hard time getting that exact price as the Fire Resist (most desired) is crap.

Defintely awesome legs though.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fire is most desired by Vampires/Sampires/undead and those that are short on Fire. Most mages want an all 70's suit with 100% LRC and a bunch of MR and LMC. If you can get 23% of the resists (82/350) along with LRC 20% from one piece, that gives you alot of options for the rest of your suit.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any PvP mage wants fire resist to counteract corpse skin. I like 75-80 on mine. With that said, and not trying to **** on the parade, those are VERY nice leggings. They're high in physical as well, which can also be tough to come by. Good luck with the sale!

L

Limlight

Awesome. Good for you. I wasnt being mean was just saying it might be hard.
I am surprised someone paid that without it being MR 2.
But I am glad you unloaded them.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries. With that much resists on one piece, the buyer was thrilled to get it with the LRC and any MR at all. The bidding started at 25 and stalled at 40m. On the last chance one of the bidders (can't mention names because it was in PM, but I wouldn't mind if they commented in this thread) threw out the 45m and that was that.

I'll actually miss this piece. It was the nicest set of leggings I ever made.