• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Taking a Risk...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have to ask...You are allowed to ignore. That being said... I am and have always been interested in collecting rare items in this game. However, making gold has not been an easy thing. At the risk of sounding naive or just plain stupid, I have decided to ask any of you who are willing to donate to my cause. I have set up 2 houses on Atlantic and made them into some sort of Museums.

One is located West of Umbra on the Road. It is called Starlight Mini Museum and Vendor Mall. The other is out in the middle of malas past islands and bridges somewhere fairly near the EM house ! I called it Starlight Museum Annex. You are welcomed to visit and give your opinions/critisizms. If you do find that you are willing to donate anything rest assured that nothing will be sold and I can somehow label that they are donations and by whom. A Teleporter has been set up connecting both houses for everyone's convinience, I hope you visit and enjoy my small contribution to the preservation and exhibition of the somewhat rares and not so rares I have collected in the game for others to see.

Well, now that I have thoroughly embarassed myself, I will Thank you all for your time.

If this post is out of line please do not hesitate to ask me to remove it. Thank you all.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I would be happy to connect your location to Luna at the Atlantic Auction House. Just let me know.I might have an item or two to donate as well. I will check

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have some items I will happily give you.

Entry into the rares business, and I say that word "business" on purpose... is sometimes hard.

Luckily, anyone can make a high damage SDI spellweaver and eventually get some EM items to drop.

You sound like a nice person and that also, unfortunately, can make it harder to get a start in the rares trade... nice people are hard to find these days :(

ICQ the # in my signature and I will toss you a few items on ATL.

Good luck!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Entry into the rares business, and I say that word "business" on purpose... is sometimes hard.

Luckily, anyone can make a high damage SDI spellweaver and eventually get some EM items to drop.

You sound like a nice person and that also, unfortunately, can make it harder to get a start in the rares trade... nice people are hard to find these days :(

Good luck!

I like this guy :thumbsup:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Good luck!
i like free items, i am starting out!, I AM! i try to buy nice things but keep getting gazumped!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You for your donation Slickjack/Lykor those are awesome and a great addition. Happy Holidays!