• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

:Takes a deep breath:

M

MandiK

Hello dearest TSO friends

First time I have logged in since back in December when I cancelled my accounts, and I just wanted to stop in, see what was happening and say hello to a few friends.

Everything is wonderful here, hope everyone else is doing good
I hadn't even thought about TSO up until a few days ago, then it hit me and I have been wanting to check things out and see what has been going on.

Miss you guys

G

Hi Mandi!

Miss you too, stick around awhile, hope to see you soon!

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Hi Mandi!!!

DJ Spike and I were just saying yesterday how much we missed you.

Hope you and your family are happy and well!!

(,,,,,) Hugz (,,,,,)

~ Cherri

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Hi Mandi!!!

DJ Spike and I were just saying yesterday how much we missed you.

Hope you and your family are happy and well!!

(,,,,,) Hugz (,,,,,)

~ Cherri

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Cherri! Great to see friendly faces again
We are doing WONDERFUL thank you! He is downloading TSO on his computer, but it isnt quite working on mine (I have Vista). I cant wait to get back in &amp; see the changes!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hello dearest TSO friends

First time I have logged in since back in December when I cancelled my accounts, and I just wanted to stop in, see what was happening and say hello to a few friends.

Everything is wonderful here, hope everyone else is doing good
I hadn't even thought about TSO up until a few days ago, then it hit me and I have been wanting to check things out and see what has been going on.

Miss you guys

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Founder

I don't mean to sound arrogant, but damn Im good!

If you look at this thread: http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/sims/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=tsogeneral&amp;Number=688237&amp;Forum
I clearly stated that over/under for this one's return would be March '08. I think I should officially be a quitter's bookie, where I post the odds when somebody say they are quitting and when they will return. Maybe even set-up parlay, money line, teasers and even handicapped bets!

The point of this story: Nobody really quits TSO. Those who do, they wouldnt post it here.

I

imported_sedusa

It's so nice knowing you are alive and well. Miss you!

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

Hi Mandi!
It' so good to hear from you, and I'm glad all is going well with you!

*hugs*

G

<blockquote><hr>

'Relax' said the night man, 'We are programed to receive'
'You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave'

[/ QUOTE ]

WB Mandi