• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TAKEN POLL ON CHEATS

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slab Hardbody

He's always been a legendary hacker, but for him to post proof like that is just too funny!!! I suppose there are many ppl that suck so bad the have to cheat like that, and I still own him anyway!!! LOL Nice work Beemu :p

T

Thumper from

Hehehe Bad Beemu but i did like the video music was kinda wierd

W

walletinspector

I don't really know what I'm suppose to be seeing in the video but what kind of client are you running where the trees are just tiles with hachets on them? Is that the latest client?

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nearly everyone cheats in one form or another. Some use the stumps like the video while others drop stupid rising colosus's into my house to try and kill me AFK. Most everyone seems to be chugging at the slightest poison spam and I'd be shocked if anyone thats posted here doesn't do something(myself being the exception of course).

Best part of this whole thread is the music IMO not much else new to see here....I'd bet that video was made on a free shard also:p

D

Debbie Does Smokeroc

LOL johnny boy mcoy what a loser, how is that cheating? his tree's are just tiles instead of like this guy:danceb: so why dont u just calm down and roast one fat guy

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
LOL johnny boy mcoy what a loser, how is that cheating? his tree's are just tiles instead of like this guy:danceb: so why dont u just calm down and roast one fat guy
This is your first post? You created an account to post this? Really?

F

five oclock

In Before the lock....

why is it cheaters and pvp go hand in hand .......and of course script miners....

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you cant see how thats cheating! or what the advantages are without tree's etc being in your way...then theres no use explaining it lmao....
this is what pvp in uo has become...just a hacked up piece of trash lol

Status
Not open for further replies.