• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Take care all

M

Meggers

Well, I have decided to go ahead and cancel all of my accounts. Good luck to you and ya'll take care.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

bye bye. you take care too. hugs ~ cherri

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Well, I have decided to go ahead and cancel all of my accounts. Good luck to you and ya'll take care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't blame ya, but just know I'm bummed.

I hope you will continue to post, now and then, when you have a mind to. I'm a fan of your shoot from the hip style and your 20/20 vision. You've never met a word you minced, and I admire that.

M

Meggers

Can't blame ya, but just know I'm bummed.

I hope you will continue to post, now and then, when you have a mind to. I'm a fan of your shoot from the hip style and your 20/20 vision. You've never met a word you minced, and I admire that.
-------------------------------------------

Thanks Dali. I doubt I will be posting after today. Not much need to since I won't be playing. But don't be bummed and good luck with your game

D

dinaj

Sorry to see you leave, hope you find a new and exciting game to enjoy. Check back in the future to see if EA Land becomes everything the hype says it is going to be.

N

NightFlyer

Good luck to you. I didn't know you in the game but your posts will be missed.

G

I'm sorry to see you go. I hope you've found, or will find, something out there that meets your needs as a gamer.... psssstt if you did or do, please share

G

Bye. Sorry you weren't able to enjoy EA-Land as much as the rest of the community.

I

Inge Jones

I wanted to join TSO when it first started, but at the time they didn't allow non-US players. I didn't realise that had changed until a couple of days ago. I have joined EA Land now only to find that the ethos is changing to being economy-based like Second Life. I hope it doesn't spoil it. I didn't like Second Life, the avatars didn't have any needs so most of them spent hours behind locked doors animating with a chosen partner or in private chats and there was never the cooperative group interaction you get with TSO.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I wanted to join TSO when it first started, but at the time they didn't allow non-US players. I didn't realise that had changed until a couple of days ago. I have joined EA Land now only to find that the ethos is changing to being economy-based like Second Life. I hope it doesn't spoil it. I didn't like Second Life, the avatars didn't have any needs so most of them spent hours behind locked doors animating with a chosen partner or in private chats and there was never the cooperative group interaction you get with TSO.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!! I could never get into second life either because of the 'quality' of the actually game/object appearance but also as you said....there's not a lot of 'interacting' amongst players either unlessyou are in their little 'clique'.

However to Meggers.....Good luck with where you are going and feel free to drop back by and join us again sometime cause even though we had our differences, I know I'll miss have ya' around.

I

imported_SimTripps

Good luck, Meggers! Never say never though - I had quit the game in late 2003 only to come back to it 3 years later. However, I understand why you want to leave - alot of hypocriticism going on with respect to the economy, etc. You will be missed hun..

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

I doubt I will be posting after today. Not much need to since I won't be playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

That earns you a bit of respect in my book. I'm all for people hanging around to see if something new entices them back to the game. But those that have no intention of returning anytime soon.. What's the point?

I only hang out here when I'm in a playing mood.

Good luck and hope you find a game that works for you!

I

imported_sedusa

Sad to see you go. I recall days of old when you use to have a logic house and never have I gotten better service then I did there. I will miss you!

O

ozzynowgone

i did find a good replacement when i left its called ultima online surprisingl its also a ea product but they actually do keep up with it