• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Tainted Spider Egg Sac (wearable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlightGL

I am putting up for auction 'Tainted Spider Egg Sac', a wearable bonnet which dropped during an Atlantic event. The EM reported that 10 dropped, however I was unable to find more than 3 people wearing them (including myself).

The starting bid will be 100m.
The auction will run until Friday, August 3 at 8pm.

This item is located on Atlantic, and must be picked up on Atlantic. The winning bidder is responsible for the cost of any transfer fees accrued in the process of picking this item up, as well as the ending bid amount.

If at any time I receive a high bid outside the scope of this thread, I will be sure to update everyone as to the new high bid.

Happy bidding!

Attachments

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
More dropped after the event when the larva attacked the farms outside skara.
EM Bennu confirmed after the event that only 10 had dropped all night. There were also some "Bone Shards" that dropped as well. Have not seen any of those yet however.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
EM Bennu confirmed after the event that only 10 had dropped all night. There were also some "Bone Shards" that dropped as well. Have not seen any of those yet however.
Bone shards are not rare.
Right, I forget the name he said in all honesty but there were some kind of bone pieces that dropped as well. Atleast he eluded to that at the meeting after the event.

one more dropped on that last spider that Bennu spawned.
Aye and that was one of the ten.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got the bone shard if anyone wants to buy it for 20 mil or a crystilline ring rolleyes:rolleyes:

Y

Yen Sid

Bone shards are normal ant lion loot. Go kill ant lions and you will get plenty more "rares" :lol:.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know, I was just messin cause people kept sayin that the monsters dropped rare bones also, you can also get em off snakes and any other monster that drops bones.

Y

Yen Sid

I know, I was just messin cause people kept sayin that the monsters dropped rare bones also, you can also get em off snakes and any other monster that drops bones.
My post was more toward Kylie lol. And the only reason I said ant lions was cause that was the monster used for the event ;).

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My post was more toward Kylie lol. And the only reason I said ant lions was cause that was the monster used for the event ;).
That would explain why my spider slayer spell book wasnt workin to well

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Was just relaying the information EM Bennu provided after the event. He specifically said there were more items on the corpses of great value other than the sacs. Then he eluded to bone something or others. I did not and do not remember what he specifically called the items because I didn't get anything else on my side of the corpses except for the sacs, gold and low end weps. So for me what they were called held no significance.

Status
Not open for further replies.