• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Tainted Seeds

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Several years ago, ( about the time the Beserkers were attaacking the Shards) I came across something I hadn't seen before or since. Tainted seeds, it was on a vendor on Cats. Since I couldn't find any info on it, I bought the item and eventually it made it's way to my home on Napa.

I still haven't found any info, so am asking if anyone here knows anything about it? I'm in the process of putting together the second floor of my new Museum and really wonder if it even belongs?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quest item as far as I know. The picture is a bit hard to make out, but it looks like one of the quest ones.

In the end if you enjoy having it on display, keep it. Who cares if it isn't worth millions, it should be about what you enjoy seeing when you walk into your home. Just my two cents.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh!

Great! Thanks for the info!

I knew someone here would know the true source of this!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Indeed, great info as usual Assia!

On a side note Ken, let me suggest you use your tainted seeds as a centerpiece to rally around for KenFest! :heart:

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, looks like I was correct!

The fumes, from all those old shoes, have finally destroyed Athelas's brain!

:pancakes:

:twak: