• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taint and Corruption obtainable from doom?

M

MrMiagi

Can I find taint and corruption in doom? When found does it appear in your backpack or do you have to loot it? Is there a best place to farm it? I need to make a scrappers.

G

Can NOT be found in Doom, only available from the Peerless Bosses. ie Lady Melisande, Travesty, Grizzle, Paraoxymus, Shimmering Effusion

M

MrMiagi

Same drop rate from all of them? Is any of these bosses better/easier to farm taint and corruption from?

G

melisande is an easy one to farm the taint and corruption from.

G

Well it seems the drop rate was tweated in the past month or two. It is a lot harder to get taint from Mel (assuming the other peerless) now. Probably another resource adjustment to limit the amounts in the game. I think it sucks to do a 3 person mel run and only get muc, blight and corr. I have seen a lot less people doing mel runs on Chessy.