• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TAILORS of Sonoma.. Want to make some $$$?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I'm looking for are the following 2 pieces...
MUST HAVE GM ARMSLORE to be capable of Making these pieces with the required resists...

-----I Will pay 1 Mill for either of the following------
Exceptional Regular Leather Tunic OR Arms with the following resists

(The location does not matter Arms or Chest as long as the 2nd set of resists is in the remaining location.. Example 10-16-3-3-3 CHEST & 2-16-8-2-2 ARMS or Vice a Versa etc..)

10-16-3-3-3
2-16-8-2-2

Basically a plain Leather Armor item has base resists of 2-4-3-3-3 so to get to the Resists I want the Random bonuses from Exceptional & GM Armslore MUST land in the right spot (specifcally 12 extra in fire which is the best you can do I think) Anway, this pretty much amounts to burning lots of regular leather armor pieces until the right ones pop out.

PS. PM if you have what I need. Obviously I'm not interested if it's not plain leather or it is magical... I intend to both Imbue & enhance these etc..

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't do MEDIOCRE.. Time & Effort are usually well rewarded.